Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some first

Hey all got's some new pic's!! We had an eventful 2 weeks Harley had quite a few first!! We took a ride in Grandpa Sherman's boat and we took a ride in a tractor although it wasn't a deer it was a ride. We had a great day spending they day lounging with the Lubben family July 12th. Uncle Brad took Harley in the swimming pool she really enjoyed that!! Angie, Matt, Jer, @ Joe had a great time holding and feeding and playing with her all day (well the time she was a wake!! Ha Ha)

Papa just had to get her in her camouflage outfit a couple had given her when she came home!! Aren't they cute!!

Hey Aunt Angie I got in my bouncy the other day!!!! Don't I look cutie!! Thanks so much for it I really love it!!

Oh and buy the way we all can enjoy loving and watching our new addition to the Sherman/Gravatt family THE TWINS are here aren't they adorable!! On the left is Ruby Jane 5p 7oz and on the right is Robert Thomas 4p 14oz July the the 7th!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you guys came up. I had a great day once I got home from work. I had a blast playing, feeding, and holding her. And not to mention being eith her on her first little pool experience. Im going to have to come visit more and not let it be a monthly thing. I love you guys!

~*~aNgIe~*~